Who We Are
The website address we use is: https://flownaturalhealthandhealing.com.au
Collection Of Personal Data
We will commonly collect your personal information directly from you as part of providing you with our services or when you purchase products offered on this website. The type of information we collect may include:
- your name;
- your contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- your demographic information such as postcode;
- your preferences and opinions;
- any other information requested on this website or otherwise requested by us or provided by you; and
- your access and use of our website, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, browser user agent string to help spam detection and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Using Your Personal Data
We collect and use your personal information for such purposes as:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- to operate and maintain the website;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- to set up an account for supplement and product orders through our other suppliers as part of our service (such as Vital.ly, Metagenics and/or Oborne Health Supplies;
- marketing, including direct marketing; and
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you. Your personal information will not be passed on to any third party. From time to time we will use your email address to send out newsletters to you containing useful information to help you get the most out of our services, however, if you do not wish to receive such emails, you are able to unsubscribe at any time.
Any cookies used by this website are only used for the purpose of tracking navigation through the site. No personally identifiable information is collected or linked to such cookies.
All of your personal information, including name, addresses and contact details, stored by us are kept separate from the cookies referred to above and will never be available publicly.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Generally speaking, we will disclose your personal information for the purposes for which we collect it. Typically, it is only for the purpose of providing you with our services (a list of the services we provide are available on our website). In addition, we may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we would seek to maintain confidentiality. Your continued use of this website or of our services is taken as your consent to disclosure in these circumstances.
Affiliate Program Participation: The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is a process of embedding tracking links into the Website. When you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Other Websites’ Embedded Content
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your Rights and Controlling Personal Data
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances as set out in the Privacy Act.
Sensitive Personal Information: The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely upon you advising us when your personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us by email to email@example.com
For any enquiries relating to the information above, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information contained in this site is for personal interest purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, nor medical care. Louise Easaw and Flow Natural Health and Healing accepts no legal liability as to the accuracy, or appropriateness of material contained on this website. Mention of specific products or services do not constitute an endorsement of those products or services. If you have particular health concerns, contact your healthcare provider. You agree that if you are currently under treatment of a medical professional, you will continue to work directly and regularly with your primary care doctor, who will manage your ongoing medical care. It is clearly understood that Louise Easaw is not a licensed doctor, psychologist or psychiatrist. If you have a serious medical condition or medical emergency, do not delay in seeking medical advice from your doctor or nearest hospital emergency department.
Risks you assume by using this site: By entering this site, you will be deemed to have released and discharged Louise Easaw from all liability (including negligence) for all claims, losses expenses, damages, and costs the user may incur as a result of relying on the information on this site, including liability in respect of any defamatory material on any database or in respect of any dealings with any work (including software) in which you hold any copyright or other intellectual property right. By entering the site, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of this site, including risks to your computer, software or data by any virus which might be transmitted, downloaded or activated via this or an external website and/or its contents.